Who We Are:
Formed in 1992, the Village of Gagetown & Area Chamber of Commerce is a member based non-profit organization dedicated to promoting trade and commerce as well as addressing the economic, civic and social welfare of our community and surrounding area. The Chamber meets every 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7pm at the Orchard View Boardroom. New members are welcome.
What We Do:
- Market our village to tourists, new residents and businesses through our brochures, promotional ads, and association with organizations outside the village.
- Contribute to the hospitality of our village by providing signage, walking tour maps, and operating a Visitor Information Centre in partnership with Queens County Heritage.
- Assist in launching new stand-alone activities which build on our Village's strengths such as the annual Christmas in the Village studio tours.
- Promote the use of local businesses.
- Aim to understand community development needs through holding periodic community consultations.
- Provide comments to the municipal council relative to our community's planning and economic development.
For Further Information: To join the Chamber or to obtain further information, please contact:
President: Carolyn White